- 10 Jalapenos cut in half and seed scooped out (can leave seed in for a hotter option)
- 250g of cream cheese
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 2tbs of chives
- 1tsp of garlic salt
- 20 pieces of streaky bacon
- Mix cream cheese, grated cheese, chives and garlic salt in a bowl.
- Fill jalapenos with the cheese mixture
- Wrap streaky bacon around Jalapeno and keep in place with a toothpick
- Place jalapenos on a baking tray
- Bake in the oven at 180C for 30 min or until bacon is crispy.
A diverse range of food solutions
Whether you're a food manufacturer, retailer or distributor, the AustChilli Group has a solution to suit your needs. Get in touch today to see how we can help.