Eating padrón chilli can be a lot of fun, a bit like playing roulette... You never know what you going to get. Most are medium heat, but every now and then you will bite into a naughtily hot one.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 360g AustChilli Fresh Padron Chillies
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic or 3 gloves of thinly sliced garlic
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over high heat until just smoking.
- Add in half of the Fresh Padron Chillies.
- Add in half of the garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, tossing occasionally until skins are blistered and flesh is softened (about 4 minutes).
- Transfer to a bowl, sprinkle with salt and toss to coat.
- Repeat with remaining Padron using remaining 1 tablespoon of oil and garlic, seasoning to taste.
A diverse range of food solutions
Whether you're a food manufacturer, retailer or distributor, the AustChilli Group has a solution to suit your needs. Get in touch today to see how we can help.