- 1 regular or large pizza base
- 1 large serving spoon size of tomato passata
- 125g mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices of sopressa salami
- 8 slices chorizo
- 8 slices pepperoni
- ½ red onion
- 1 AustChilli Red Cayenne Chilli (or any fresh red chilli), thinly sliced
- 1 AustChilli Green Cayenne Chilli (or any fresh green chilli), thinly sliced
- 6 basil leaves
Place the pizza base on a lightly greased tray or line with baking paper.
With a ladle, spread about half of the passata over the base, leaving about a 2cm gap from the edge.
Tear and spread half the basil over the sauce.
Evenly spread the mozzarella.
Loosely place the chorizo, pepperoni and sopressa salami over the pizza.
Scatter finely sliced red onion all over.
Evenly spread the chilli slices all over.
Bake in a preheated oven at approximately 220°C for 15 – 18 minutes.
Garnish with remaining basil leaves to serve.
A diverse range of food solutions
Whether you're a food manufacturer, retailer or distributor, the AustChilli Group has a solution to suit your needs. Get in touch today to see how we can help.