- 6-8 Austchilli Red Cayenne Chillies OR 10-12 Austchilli Birds Eye Chillies
- 6 cloves garlic, finely
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- Salt, to taste
- Blend all ingredients in the blender until you get an almost smooth paste.
- Add salt and vinegar to suit your taste (this is the preservative).
- Put finished sauce in a glass jar with an airtight lid and allow to rest for two days.
- Refrigerate the sauce on day 3.
- The sauce will last for about a month refrigerated.
A diverse range of food solutions
We have the experience, passion and flexibility to create food solutions tailored to your needs. Get in touch today to see how we can help.